Orange Fluff Jello Salad Recipe:
1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding (4.6 ounces)
1 large package orange jell-o (6 ounces)
2 cups water
1 16 oz Cool-Whip (lite or fat-free is fine)
1/2 bag mini marshmallows (omit for Steven)
20 ounce can pineapple tidbits (drained) (crushed for Steven)
22 ounces mandarin oranges (drained) (blended for Steven)
2 to 3 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don’t turn brown in the fridge)(add cottage cheese instead for Steven)
Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour). Beat until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.
Organic Peanut Butter Cups
12 muffin tin liners
12 oz of organic dark chocolate
1 cup organic peanut butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 tsp organic salt
1. Trim the off muffin cups so that they are shallower.
2. Pour the chocolate into a small sauce pan and place on the stovetop with low heat. Stir the chocolate gently, and let them sit for a minute or so. But be very careful not to overcook the chocolate or it turn to thick unusable chocolate.
3. Using a teaspoon, spoon a portion of the chocolate into the middle of a muffin cup. Draw the chocolate up the edges of the cup with the back of the spoon. Coat the entire inside of the muffin cup with chocolate and place it into a muffin tin. Repeat with the remaining muffin cups and then put the whole muffin tin in the fridge so that the chocolate hardens.
4. Combine the organic peanut butter, raw honey and organic salt in a medium bowl.
5. When the chocolate in the muffin cups has hardened, spoon the peanut butter into another small sauce pan over low heat on the stove top. This will soften up the peanut butter so that it easily flows into the cups.
6. Spoon a small portion of peanut butter into each of the chocolate-coated cups. Leave room at the top for an additional layer of chocolate, which we’ll add later. Put the cups back in the fridge for about 10 minutes, then use the back of a small spoon to flatten and spread out the peanut butter. Then, return the cups back into the fridge for an hour or until the peanut butter has hardened.
7. When the peanut butter filling has hardened, re-warm the remaining organic chocolate on the stove top. Use a teaspoon to spread a layer of chocolate over the top of each candy. Chill the candy once again to set up the chocolate.
Makes 12 candies.
Chocolate Brownie Bites
Ingredients: (recipe adapted from Chocolate Therapy)
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tbsp water
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Chocolate Brownie Bites
In a microwaveable safe bowl, combine the sugar, butter, and water.
Microwave in 45 second increments until butter is melted.
Add in the 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until melted. *If not melting entirely, stick back into microwave for a few seconds.
Stir mixture until completely combined.
Add in the egg and vanilla extract.
Mix in the flour and baking soda.
Allow batter to cool off slightly, for about 5-10 minutes.
Fold in the milk chocolate chips.
Grease or line a muffin tray and fill each tin with batter, about 3/4 full.
Place muffin tray in a preheated oven, 350, and bake for 14-16 minutes.
Once brownie cups are baked, remove from oven and allow to cool off for about 5 minutes.
If brownie centers do not cave in when cooling, use a tablespoon and gently press into the middle of each cup creating a small divot.
Microwave the peanut butter until creamy and melted.
Pour about 1 tbsp peanut butter into each brownie cup center. Top with additional chocolate chips if desired. (more…)
Gluten free flour
24 oz (4 1/2 cups +1/3 cup) white rice flour
7 1/2 oz (1 2/3 cup) brown rice flour
7 oz (1 1/3 cups) potato starch-be sure to use potato starch not potato flour
3 oz ( 3/4 cup) tapioca starch which is sold as tapioca flour
3/4 oz (3 Tbsp) nonfat milk powder
Xanthum gum as per recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
1 cup oats
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup shredded coconut
1 IsaDelight Milk or Dark Chocolate
2 scoops Chocolate IsaPro
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Mix together with a spoon.
Roll into balls and place on plate covered with wax paper.
Top plate with aluminum foil and place the balls in a plastic container. Set the contents in a refrigerator for 30 minutes before consuming.
Vanilla IsaPro Sunflower Protein Balls
1 very ripe banana, mashed
1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
4 scoops Vanilla Isa Pro
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together with a spoon.
Roll into balls and place on a plate covered with wax paper.
Top the plate with aluminum foil or place the balls in a plastic container.
Set in fridge for 30 min. Before eating
When you have a sweet tooth and want to stay on track, here’s a nice treat.
Sugar is NOT an added ingredient.
3 mashed bananasa (ripe)
1/3 cup apple sauce
2 cups oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
1 large head of Cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces (approx 6 cups)
6-8 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled (Cooked in oven at 400’ for 20 mins)
6 Tbsp chopped Chives
1/2 cup Sour Cream
2 cups Colby Jack Cheese (may use cheddar)
8 oz container sliced mushrooms (optional)
Preheat oven to 425’F
In a large pot boil water and cook Cauliflower for 8 – 10 minutes, drain and let cool
In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 3 Tbs chives, 1 cup of cheese, mushrooms and cauliflower and mix well.
Place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and rest of bacon crumbles.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
Top with remaining 3 Tbsp chives and Serve.