Zucchini Tortillas Recipe
- 3 cups grated zucchini (takes 4 medium zucchini to make 3 cups)
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of each: smoked paprika, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash and grate zucchini.
- Squeeze the water out of the zucchini and place in a medium bowl, discarding the zucchini juice.
- Add in the arrowroot flour, coconut flour, eggs and spices.
- Mix until well combined.
- Line a 9 x 11 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a 6cm ice cream scoop, scoop the tortilla batter on to the baking sheet, using your fingers to press the batter until thin round-shaped tortillas.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until tortilla is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings!